Burr Free ECG Machine Tools
Tridex offers both Cut-Off machines and Surface Grinders.
Cut-Off Machines are available for both ECG applications and abrasive applications. Both versions can be configured as either right-hand (feeding from right to left) or left-hand (feeding from left to right) machines. This allows floor layouts, for up to four machines, that can be set up so that only one operator is required.
Surface Grinders are offered in two sizes, Model SG1545 (150mm X 450mm work area) and SG2060 (200mm X 600mm work area). Both machines are available with rotary tables that can be configured as a rotary CNC axis or pallet changer. The SG1645 and SG2060 are both available with CNC controls and the SG1645 is also offered with a simple to use conversational interface. The surface grinders are designed with stationary work tables so that automation is easily integrated.
Tridex also offers custom machines, in both abrasive or ECG configurations, for special applications
- A New Generation of Burr Free Electrochemical Cutoff (ECC) Machines for Stainless, Nitinol, Inconel, Tungsten Carbide, Cobalt-Chrome and most other Metals
- Burr Free CNC Electrochemical Grinding (ECG) Machines for Form Grinding, Needle Pointing, Slotting, Bevel Cutting, Honeycomb Grinding, Turbine Blade Repair
- Dedicated ECG Point Grinding Machines for Specialty Needles, Trocars, Probes, Stylets and other Medical Device Applications
- Precision Abrasive Cutoff machines for Tool Steels, Inconel, MP-159, MP-35N, A286 Hastelloy, Tungsten, Moly, Stainless Steels and Dental alloy materials using thin Rubber Bonded Wheels for Fast, Accurate Cuts
- Hybrid ECG and Abrasive applications
- Training and Service on Existing ECG Machines
- Machine Upgrades